We offer camping throughout the whole weekend or longer. Camping hours are from 5:00pm on Friday night through Sunday morning.
NO CAMP FIRES ALLOWED. WOLFSGART will be having a large community group fire for everyone to enjoy. We follow Vermont safety laws regarding camp fires
• All visitors must register at the Campground Office.
• Speed limit – 5 mph or less.
• Quiet time: 10:30 pm to 7 am.
• Use of RV or portable emergency generators is prohibited.
• Alcoholic beverages must be contained at camp site.
• Unbecoming or unruly behavior will not be tolerated.
• Pets must be under control at all times. Pet owners will be held responsible for damage caused by pets. Noisy or unattended pets will not be tolerated.
• Please clean up after your pet.
• Washing of RVs or vehicles not permitted on campground.
• No liquid wastes allowed on ground surface. This includes sewage and gray water.
• Arrangements for next day pump out of RV holding tanks must be made at the Campground Office. Pump out fee is $20. This campground does not have a dump station therefore we must charge to dump your waste.
• Cutting, chopping or putting nails in trees is prohibited.
• Sites are to be kept neat at all times. Please dispose of trash at dumpsters located on the campground.
• Please do not go on neighboring properties.
• Thank you for cleaning your camp site before leaving.
For additional information about camping availability at Champlain Valley to: http://www.cvexpo.org/Camping.html
CAMPING SITES AND FEES:
For more information on camping and fees, please go to: http://www.cvexpo.org/Camping.html
Restrooms and Showers are available at the camping area.
CAMPERS MUST RESPECT THE FAIRGROUNDS. NO DRIVING THROUGH THE FIELDS. NO CUTTING DOWN OF TREES OR TAKING STONES OR BRICKS FROM ANY STRUCTURE. NO UNDER AGE DRINKING, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THERE WILL BE AUTHORITIES ON SITE ALL WEEKEND LONG AND FINES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO ALL WHO DISOBEY THESE FAIRGROUND'S RULES. WOLFSGART FOLLOWS VERMONT SAFETY LAWS. Thank you for understanding.
Camping fee will be collected at the grounds. We have plenty of space!
For more Camping information please contact:
105 Pearl St., Essex Jct., VT 05452
Call (802) 288-8207 / Fax: (802) 879-5404